14.7.2019

Provence card. Открытка в стиле прованс

Dear friends, 

I'm so excited to share with you my new project as a designer of I am Roses in IAR monthly challenge!!
Here is my very first card for your inspiration in IAR July Challenge! And the theme of this summer month is the same as before  - ANYTHING GOES!


My card has countryside and Provence features I think.
I love lilac and purple colours!



I've used paper of different brands for this project.


Purple rose, yellow small flowers and lilac cherry blossoms are just perfect for this kind of card, aren't they??


Sack cloth, sisal and lilac micropearls creates a country or Provence style.


There are chipboard, splatters of acrylic white color and small artsy stones for MM taste!


 The size of the card is 15,5 x 15,5 cm.

  
And finally, there is a backside of the card.

The IAR flowers used:


2 kommenttia: